Sign in


 The following letters can be requested through the Student Hub:

  • to whom it may concern letters (i.e. confirmation of enrolment)
  • council tax exemption certificates
  • bank letters
  • transcript of results

Please note if you live locally the council will have been informed by the University that you are a full time student. Please note there is a £15 charge for a replacement council tax certificate where it has been lost or destroyed.

There will be no charge for replacing defective certificates, but the original will need to be produced before the replacement is issued.

You will be notified when your letter is ready for collection, and your letter will be processed in no longer than five working days.

Tel: 023 8201 5200

  • Name

Page last updated on Monday 6 February 2017 at 4.11pm.


Change font size

Change colours

Text Only

Accessibility on the Portal

Cookies and Southampton Solent University

We need to place cookies on your computer to ensure your browsing experience with us is enhanced.

Please continue browsing as normal if you are happy for cookies to be placed on your computer.

Find out how these cookies are used and how to change your settings

Hide this message