Browser does not support script.
Solent University Portal
University gateway for students and staff
Explore University Websites
Search the portal
Popular student searches
The five Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity objectives that follow were determined through a period of consultation, with employees, students and trade unions recognised by the University, while the scheme was being developed:
1. Ensure there are systems in place for collecting, monitoring and reviewing comprehensive and high quality employee and student data (by 2014).
2. Ensure all employees have access to equality and diversity training.
3. Complete an equal pay review every two years.
4. Aim to be in the Stonewall top 100 Employers Index (by 2016).
5. Ensure the physical estate is accessible and inclusive for all.
Please login to submit a comment.
Page last updated on Thursday 20 August 2015 at 12.32pm.
Accessibility on the Portal
Cookies and Southampton Solent University
We need to place cookies on your computer to ensure your browsing experience with us is enhanced.
Please continue browsing as normal if you are happy for cookies to be placed on your computer.
Find out how these cookies are used and how to change your settings
Hide this message
© Solent University
Main switchboard tel: 023 8201 3000Contact